Note: It only fix in case of boot failure because of system missing file. It not recover you personal files like Office Documents, Images Videos like and also any other application like office suits, browsers, antivirus and more.
- Put the disc in your optical drive and restart to boot from the DVD. You may have to change the boot settings in your BIOS if booting from a CD/DVD is not enabled. (See how here.) Watch for the “Press any key to boot from CD or DVD” message.
- On the "Install Windows" screen, make the appropriate selections for language, time, and keyboard, and then click “Next”.
- On the next screen, click “Repair Your Computer”. Do not click "Install now"
- In “System Recovery Options”, select which operating system you want to restore if any are listed. It will be blank in many systems with only one operating system.
- Click “Next”.
- The “System Recovery Options” screen shown below will open.
- Select “Startup Repair” or whichever option you wish to apply.