- Regular Install and Un-installation: Regular Install and Un-installation of the software’s There will unzip into the Windows TEMP folder temporary after that it will install on your system Program files in start menu. Some times unzipped files are not delete in the temp folder after the installation. From this your
Windows OS Disk Driveis becomes low free Space it can takes the long time to open the application and also starts the System slowly and Shutdown slowly.
- Registry entries: When you can install and un-install the software’s the registry entries are take place for run applications. When you can un-install software the Registry entry is not delete. From this the windows take more time to load the application
- Startup Application: Some software like Yahoo messenger* can loads when System starts in the taskbar on Time Display. Form this System can Start slowly.
- Internet Temporary Files: When you can browse the images and scripting files are download to the Internet temporary Folder temporary and after that it will displays in the Browser. Form this space of the Windows Disk Drive is become low and Windows, application are loading slowly.
By the all above problem there has a Freeware is Known as Ccleaner. By this you can troubleshoots the above problems.
First Download and the Ccleaner in your System. Run the application and follow the steps Below.
- After Runned the Application Click Cleaner option in the left side of the application and click the ANALYZE Button in the bottom of the application after that it will scans the Following and Click Run cleaner Button o the bottom of the application to clean the un-necessary file.
- Recycle Bin
- Windows Temporary files
- Windows Log files
- Recent Documents (on the Start Menu)
- Run history (on the Start Menu)
- Windows XP Search Assistant history
- Windows XP old Prefetch data
- Windows memory dumps after crashes
- Chkdsk file fragments
- For More…..
2.After that Registry Option the left side of the application. Click Scan the Issus button on the bottom of the application. It will scans the Un-necessary Registry entries in the system and Click Fix selected Issues button in the bottom of the application. It will show the Window to backup the Registries. I Recommended that it is better to click the Yes button to Backup. Click FIX ALL Button to clean all unnecessary Registry entries.It will clean Fallows.
- File Extensions
- ActiveX Controls
- Shared DLLs
- Help File references
- Application Paths
- Invalid Shortcuts and more...
- For More…..
3.The last and final step to click the Tools option in the left side of the application and Click Startup option it will displays the Startup applications which are start on windows start. Carefully select the Startup applications expect Antivirus applications and yours applications. It is best to see the Path of the application file extinction.the figer shown on below.See more Screenshots